The Rage and Hugger share many of the same standard features such as:
- Tooled articulating front hinge system that opens away from the truck cab and bed.
- Carpet Lined Interior – Choice of Colors
- Our “Clamp and Go” mounting system means there are no holes to drill in your truck.
- With multiple adjusting points you get the best fit in the industry.
- Seamless transition from the Rage to your truck is possible due to the monochromatic Trim-less Edge.
- Jason’s oval twist lock handle with “Lock Guard” painted to match. The integrated automotive lock / latch system with an “easy open” gas prop lift system set the Rage Lite apart.
- Ashland’s ISO-NPG lightweight lamination process means today’s Rage is lighter than most fiberglass tonneaus on the market. The Rage Lite is 35% lighter than its predecessors.
- The wrap-over tailgate design promotes cargo security.
- The Rage can be removed and reinstalled without the need of “refitting” it to your truck.